Author Topic: Theres no sense in arguing about  (Read 17 times)

Easyhomeshopping

• View Profile
Theres no sense in arguing about
« on: June 15, 2017, 06:09:54 PM »
CLEVELAND -- Yankees pitcher Masahiro Tanaka, who is on the 15-day disabled list with inflammation in his right elbow, was expected to meet with a team doctor Thursday night in Seattle. Mats Zuccarello Rangers Jersey . New York manager Joe Girardi said Tanaka has flown from New York to Seattle, where Dr. Christopher Ahmad, the teams head physician is attending a conference. "Probably within the next 24 hours we will have (an update)," Girardi said before Thursdays game against the Cleveland Indians. "Obviously youre curious to see what the diagnosis is and what they feel the time is necessary to get him back on the mound. So until then we just kind of wait to see what Dr. Ahmad says." Tanaka, who is tied for the major league lead with 12 wins, had an MRI in New York on Wednesday, one day after the worst outing of his rookie season. He allowed five runs and 10 hits -- both career highs -- over 6 2-3 innings in a 5-3 loss to the Indians. The All-Star is 12-4 with a 2.51 ERA in 18 starts, but has lost three of his past four outings. The Yankees signed the 25-year-old Tanaka to a $155 million, seven-year contract in January after he had a standout career in Japan. New York also paid $20 million to his Japanese team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles, for his rights. Tanaka has held together the Yankees battered rotation. CC Sabathia is expected to miss the rest of the season with a knee injury while Ivan Nova had Tommy John surgery, and wont pitch again until next season. Phil Esposito Rangers Jersey . -- Even as Chris Paul remained evasive about his future, he did what team leaders are expected to do. Wayne Gretzky Rangers Jersey . With the team he supported as a child on the verge of reaching the Champions League semifinals for the first time in 19 years, Ba instead scored the goal that knocked them out. http://www.rangershockeyonlineshop.com/marc-staal-hockey-jersey/ .Pete Morelli said the back judge threw a flag on Cowboys linebacker Anthony Hitchens on a pass to Lions tight end Brandon Pettigrew in Dallas 24-20 wild-card win Sunday. But the head linesman said there wasnt enough contact and that Hitchens was face-guarding, which isnt a penalty in the NFL. OAKLAND, Calif. -- With the wind, Stefen Romero thought his deep fly might not have enough and he would be denied his first major league home run. He put his head down and took off running anyway. Romero hit it hard enough to clear the left field fence for a tiebreaking solo shot in the fifth inning, and the Seattle Mariners beat the Oakland Athletics 4-2 on Monday night for their third straight victory and eighth in 10 games. Romero is taking home a souvenir ball, and the gratification he knew why his teammates were giving him the silent treatment afterward. "I tried to play it off a little bit and went all the way to the end of the dugout and took off my batting glove, put my bat away and tried to beeline to the edge of the dugout so they wouldnt rush me," Romero said. "Then (Robinson) Cano gets a base hit. After the base hit, thats when they all just lost it and congratulated me." Chris Young (2-0) allowed two hits over six strong innings to win his second straight start. He began the year with four straight no-decisions as he came back from shoulder surgery that caused him to miss much of 2013. The right-hander faced the minimum through three and didnt allow a hit until Jed Lowries one-out single in the fourth. Brandon Moss hit a tying two-run homer two batters later. "Hes 6-foot-10 and hes throwing out of the sky," Moss said of Young. "It looks like hes throwing soft and the radar gun says hes throwing soft, but the way he pitches up and down, it makes it tough." Romero, a 25-year-old rookie, homered in his 53rd career at-bat. He is batting .306 over his last nine games. "Fortunately it got out," Romero said of the wind. "Just not having done it this year, its pretty sweet to get that one out of the way." Moss hit his drive to right to give the As brief momentum only to see Romero connect in the top of the fifth for a Seattle lead. Brad Miller added an RBI single in the sixth. Scott Kazmir (4-1), off to the best start in his career, was tagged for eight hits and four runs in six innings. "He had his way with us for two outings in a row,&quuot; manager Lloyd McClendon said. Kevin Klein Rangers Jersey. "I thought our guys were probably a little bit more determined tonight, better at-bats, better approach. We were able to get his pitch count up a little bit." The As were without two key outfielders and hitters to begin the game with the injured Yoenis Cespedes and Josh Reddick out of the starting lineup. Cespedes entered as a pinch-hitter in the seventh and stayed in the game. Oakland did little else after Moss big hit and kicked off a 10-game homestand -- the clubs first of three such stints at the Coliseum this season -- with just its third loss in seven matchups against Seattle so far. Young won back-to-back starts for the first time since May 19 and 24, 2009, for the Padres. He also improved to 14-6 in 29 career May starts. His April 6 outing at Oakland was his first in the majors since Sept. 29, 2012, with the New York Mets. "Stuff-wise, Im not there. I dont know if Ill ever be. Ive had three shoulder operations," Young said. "The shoulder feels healthy. I feel like when Ive been healthy in my career Ive pitched pretty well." Fernando Rodney, Seattles fifth reliever on a night the bullpen was thin, finished for his eighth save in nine opportunities as Seattle earned its first three-game winning streak since sweeping a season-opening series at the Angels. NOTES: McClendon expected to name his second starter for Wednesdays doubleheader on Tuesday. Felix Hernandez will start one of the games. The teams must make up a game from April 4, when Oakland didnt use a tarp through a heavy rainstorm and the field was unplayable. ... Oakland RHP Sonny Gray (4-1, 1.91 ERA) earned AL Pitcher of the Month honours for April. ... As RF Reddick could miss another day as he nurses a sprained ankle suffered Sunday in Boston. ... Mariners OF Logan Morrison, sidelined since April 16 with a strained right hamstring, is recovering more slowly than expected. Even McClendon is surprised. "I have been. Theres no sense in arguing about it," he said. "When I get him I get him. Until then Ill just read his tweets." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

tatianaEnaphyCah

• tatiana-s.solowjewa @
    • View Profile
    • Как добиться успеха на работе
саморазвити
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 12:35:25 PM »
Уверенность в себе
 http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2gbgg6zzkmb3pHmdXvbTzA

Как добиться успеха на работе
 Как изменить себя
Как мотивировать себя
Счастье в жизни